Last updated January 27, 2023
What we collect
When you engage in a quote or rental with us, we will collect information you input, such as name, address, phone number and email address. We will use this to fulfill our obligations of the contract and to uphold our business.
When using our site, third party tools will collect information such as IP address, location, demographic data, and more, to track back end analytics. They will also track which pages you visit, how long you spend on the pages, which device you’re using, which browser you’re using and other standard analytics collecting.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- Retargeting advertising
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- Analyzing website traffic and usage
- Displaying personalized content and advertisements
We also use third-party services, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyze website traffic data. These services may use their own cookies and the information collected is subject to their own privacy policies.
To contact us about anything related to privacy, contact us.